To inquire about junior, private or group lessons as well as women’s clinics, please call the The Pointe pro shop at (252) 491-8388, or you may fill out the form below.
PGA Professional – Head Instructor
Originally from Sebring, Ohio, Cory has been with The Pointe Golf Club since May of 2006. He started playing golf at the age of 5, and developed the skills to become an all-state selection in high school and to go on to play collegiately. As a team captain of Division III powerhouse, Methodist University, he captured the individual crown at the 2005 Tom O’Briant Memorial Tournament.
After graduating with his degree in Professional Golf Management, Cory earned his Class A Membership to the PGA of America in January 2007. Some of his professional playing accomplishments include:
- 2007 Nationwide Tour’s Rex Hospital Open
- 2007 Adidas National PGA Assistant’s Championship (T-20th)
- 2008 Nationwide Tour’s BMW Charity Classic
- 2008 National Club Professional Championship (T-35th)
- 2009 PGA Tour’s Verizon Heritage Classic
- 2010 National Professional Championship
- 2011 National Professional Championship
- Owns or shares a total of 6 Course Records
Cory’s playing ability and overall knowledge of the golf swing help make him one of the top instructors in our region. Mr. Schneider is available for individual and group instruction, including clinics for all skill levels.
PGA Apprentice – Instructor
Ash is a certified PGA Apprentice and teaches golf instruction to groups and individual instruction. Mr. Jones is a patient, knowledgeable golfer with years of experience can benefit any golfer looking to improve his or her game.